Launched in 1997, this elegant barquetine was designed specifically with environmentally friendly operations in mind and is certified by Smart Voyager. The Mary Anne is the perfect ship for those who love to travel under sail; she has 1000m2 of canvas with which she majestically takes to the waves.
She can accommodate up to 16 passengers in 12 double, tastefully furnished cabins. All cabins have private bathrooms with hot water and all are designed with one double lower berth and a single upper berth. Two double cabins.
The three decks
• The Sun Deck: the bridge, an open-air seating area/dinette and kayak storage.
• The Main Deck: the dining room, galley (kitchen), library and entertainment centre.
• The Cabin Deck: where all guest accommodations are located
• A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood panelling.
• A cosy bar area.
• Ample sundecks.
• Deck seating.
• Onboard freshwater makers.