||cruise length (nights)
|Accommodation in double sharing cabins, guided visits to the islands, snorkeling gear and all meals on board. |
Transfers from main hotels in Quito (Hilton Colon, Swissôtel, Marriot, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn ) to airport for flights to/from Galapagos, to coordinate these transfers we must have your Hotel contact Information.
|Not included in the prices|
Galapagos National Park fee ($100 per person), TCT/Ingala tax ($10 per person), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, round trip airfare from Guayaquil or Quito to the Galapagos, gratuities and tips for the crew and staff, airport taxes and personal expenses.
|- Prices are in US dollars, and subject to change without notice|
- Prices are per person
- Only 1 single cabin available
- Twin / Double Cabins for single use have a surcharge of 50% of the price, no discounts apply in peak season.
- Peak Season: there will be a surcharge of $ 200 per adult and $ 130 per child. No discounts apply
- Children under 12 sharing cabin with parents, 25% off (Applies only to one child per adult paying full fare). Minimum age 6 years old
- Wet Suits available for rent
- With the 2012 itineraries, discounts will be applied to all reservations that combine itineraries as follows:
1) For Yacht Isabela II we will apply a 10% discount on the lower priced itinerary - Central or Southern Islands (5 Days/4 Nights), if a second consecutive itinerary is added.
2) A 50% discount will apply on the lower priced itinerary, when reserving a 15Days/14Nights itineary
3) These discounts apply only to full rate bookings
4) These discounts are not applicable for promotional rates
- In case of increase in fuel prices fuel surcharge will apply