|Accommodation in double sharing cabins, guided visits to the islands, all meals on board|
|Not included in the prices|
|Galapagos National Park fee ($100 per person), TCT/Ingala tax ($10 per person), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, round trip airfare from Guayaquil or Quito to the Galapagos, gratuities and tips for the crew and staff, airport taxes and personal expenses.|
|- Prices are in US dollars per person, and subject to change without notice |
- Single: If you need a cabin sole (single)
- Please ask about rates for single cabin and children under 12
- Passengers with North West Itinerary must pay US$ 20 for the Isabela Tax.
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit available for an additional cost. We kindly ask you to inform us about the size of the wet suits (before your departure). We also like to remind you that you can bring your own gear and wetsuit to avoid any size or fitting inconvinient.
- Christmas and New Year dates will have a 10% surcharge.
- A fuel surcharge may apply in case of a drastic increase in Ecuador’s fuel price
- Galapagos Cruise itineraries are subject to change by the authorities of the Galapagos National Park or acts of providence.