|All meals, guides and activities throughout the cruise, All non-alcoholic beverages consumed onboard, Use of snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit), Fuel Tax|
|Not included in the prices|
Galapagos National Park fee ($100 per person), TCT/Ingala tax ($10 per person), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, round trip airfare from Guayaquil or Quito to the Galapagos, gratuities and tips for the crew and staff, airport taxes and personal expenses.
- Prices are in US dollars, and subject to change without notice
- Prices are per person
- Single supplement: 75% surcharge (if passenger is not willing to share cabin)
- Children 11 yrs and under: 30% discount on the published cruise prices above (no discounts apply for Christmas, New Years and Easter week cruises). A maximum of 2 discounts allowed per family.
- Christmas, New Years and Easter week cruises have a surcharge of $400 for FIT bookings. Surcharge for charters are $5500 for Grace
- In charters, cruise can accept children under 7 yrs old. Parents have to sign a release of responsability.
- Active departures includes dive guide and services. Excludes dive equipment. Diving is an optional activity in our Active and Naturalist cruises and has an additional charge for charters & FIT bookings. Please inquire with us for this additional charge.